Gimbals

Liam1122's picture

Hey everyone I'm new to the site, I do car videos and editing on an amatuer level, I've been looking for a gimbal now for a while, but I would say I want one within budget around £500. Could anyone maybe suggest anything, or a reliable site I could buy something second hand.

Thank you all. Liam

happysdre's picture

hi Liam ,maybe you can consider zhiyun, i have got one and it's great. But i did't figure out that if the car videos means you will fix it on the car?My first reaction is action camera gimbal. You can browse the web http://www.zhiyun-tech.com/rider_m_cn/ anyway get a new one as you need  just within £500.

happysdre's picture

hi Liam ,maybe you can consider zhiyun, i have got one and it's great. But i did't figure out that if the car videos means you will fix it on the car?My first reaction is action camera gimbal. You can browse the web http://www.zhiyun-tech.com/rider_m_cn/ anyway get a new one as you need  just within £500.

alo-villa's picture

I am real estate agent.Which is the best gimbal in real estate shooting

Have nice day

chezpatrick's picture

Hi Liam, I too have had good luck shooting with Zhiyun. Their software also offers a good amount of control and flexibility.

verma_suny's picture

We use Gimble quite often in our shoots. Used ronin as well as zhyiun. But realised they are good for front or back tracking movements only. Hand-held Side movement shots are not that smooth and look a bit amatuerish.

For real estate, besides gimble, drones are the best bet for exterior views. A portable slider also works well for interior and exterior shots. 

nimesh777's picture

i am looking for the same.

Kenny Stokes's picture
Plus Member

Can't say much as I am looking for one too. But from what I've seen Zhiyun has some of the better ones up til you hit cinema cameras at which point you would be getting a steadicam or similar.

Video Studio LRCS
Sony PMW-EX1R (2)
Adobe Creative Suite
Asus Prime X299; Intel i9-7900X; GTX 1080 Ti; 64GB DDR4; Win 10 Pro